Welcome to the 2021 Brooklyn Borough Arts Festival Visual Arts Submission Form
Application Deadline: Friday, February 12, 2021
The Brooklyn Borough Arts Festival Visual Arts Exhibition will be held virtually, hosted by the Office of Arts and Special Projects in partnership with the Brooklyn Children’s Museum.
Please find our 2020 Virtual Exhibit here: https://sites.google.com/schools.nyc.gov/2020-brooklyn-baf/visual-arts
- Visual artwork from students in Brooklyn’s Public schools, grades Pre-K through 12, will be considered.
- ONE ARTWORK PER APPLICATION. This year, there is no limit on the number of artworks each teacher can submit, but each artwork must have its own application.
- Only work from the teachers’ current school will be considered.
- Artwork should represent the best student artwork produced in classrooms in the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Please refer to the grade-appropriate Blueprint Benchmarks to help guide submission choices.
- Incomplete submissions will NOT be considered.
- Please do not submit the same work to both the Borough Arts Festival and PS ART.
- A panel of visual art educators will adjudicate the submitted artwork.
- Due to the number of submissions we receive, it is not possible to guarantee representation of every school.
- The committee will do its best to assure even representation among all Brooklyn districts.
- Selection notifications will be sent by early March.
For DANCE, MUSIC and THEATER submissions, please visit the 2021 Brooklyn Borough Performing Arts Application (Link Coming Soon!).
For technical support, please email email@example.com.